This past Wednesday, we partnered with the Norwalk Bicycle Co-Op to host our first ever happy hour and wow! We had such a great time, got to meet so many amazing people, and see what makes our community so great.
We welcomed more than 50 people to our Sustainable Streets event, including many of our dedicated members—so thank you so much for coming out. We were also thrilled to meet so many amazing new members—thank you for signing up!
For our new members, here's a look at some of our recent work and a way for you to learn more about us.
- The most recent edition of The What, our weekly newsletter, which you’ll receive starting this Monday
- A look at biking and pedestrian infrastructure in the region, particularly in Norwalk
- The launch of our series exploring the impact of the Long Island Sound
- A breakdown of how the region spends its local tax dollars
- Our series diving into how our region has handled the mental health crisis
We can't wait to meet more of you at our next event. We'll be attending a few in our area, including National Night Out in Norwalk on Tuesday, Sept. 27 and we'll be at the Family and Children's Agency's Community Block Party on Saturday, Oct. 15, so if you're around, stop by and say hi!
In the meantime, feel free to follow us on social media:
And if you are interested in being a part of our reporting or just want to share your thoughts, please reach out at email@example.com!